Thursday, September 6, 2012

End of Summer

I've been really sad to see summer come to an end this year.  Don't get me wrong I'm ready as ever for cooler weather and of course to meet our new little one but I just feel like everything in our lives is going so quickly right now! We slowed down some in August for obvious reason but still managed to have some fun at home.

We spent a Saturday morning @ Cheekwood Gardens playing on the tree houses. Well Jon and Wes played while I slowly walked around...




One last summer watermelon for Labor Day.

Morning @ the park.

August came with a week under the weather so we spent sometime on the couch watching movies.

Last of the summer swims :(

Jon and Wes on a friday night "campout".  Wes kept waking up in the night asking Jon to scoot over, I think we need a bigger tent!



 Checking out the train @ my doctors appointment one last time. I won't miss going but I think Wes will miss the train.


A Chic-fil-a dinner date and saturday morning doughnuts.  The sacrifices I have to make for Wes!






Free Kids movies were a great break from the heat!

Followed by a motorcycle ride


We also had to get creative with some ways to entertain ourselves @ home...

Wes has grown up so much over the summer and we've had a blast together!


No comments:

Post a Comment