Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Due date!

Today marked my official due date and I sure am thankful to have a week old healthy baby instead of being 40 weeks pregnant right now!  I was scheduled to be induced on the 13th but went into labor early in the morning last Tuesday.  The first week has been long and tiring at times but we really couldn't ask for a better newborn.  He doesn't cry much, loves to eat, and goes right back to sleep after nighttime feedings.  Keep up the good work Grant and Mommy and Daddy will be extra happy!  I've taken some 400+ pictures over the last week but here are a few of my favorites:










Never a dull moment with Wes!




All dressed to go home.













Starting to see some dimples.


Out of the house and Ready to ride!


Sweet Brothers.


No comments:

Post a Comment