Saturday, May 11, 2013

Grant @ 7 months

So I needed to hurry and get some 7 month update before he turned 8 months which is actually today (I have a few hours to spare)!  Grant had a scary episode that most of you know about where he ended up in the hospital.  Someday I may say more about it but right now I just haven't got around to it and honestly its nice to sometimes just not think about it.  Anyways, that has set us back around here lately to say the least but we're finally getting settled back into a normal routine.

 7 months was a big month for Grant because he started crawling and is getting close to pulling up.  He's loving life and is such a happy, content little guy and we are enjoying seeing his personality come out.  I can tell he's going to a handful also.  He's very curious, has no fear, his hands are always moving and reaching for something and hardly ever cries when he gets hurt.  I see lots of stitches in his future!

Other big news is he's trying to talk:  All day long I say "Mama" whenever I pick him up and he'll look at me and say "DADADADADA"  Kind of a bummer for the one who carried him for 9 months but still sweet, he's trying at least!

He's still waking up at night.   Some nights only at 4:00am others at 10, 12 1, 2, 4, 6, you get the picture..... We've blamed a cold, we've blamed teeth (which he now has three on the bottom), we've feed him more, we've blamed him being sick and losing some weight, we've tried some tough love.  I'm sure we'll get there someday, hopefully!  Meanwhile I'll push through with lots of coffee and concealer to hide dark circles.


I've been working out to get stronger!
Why are you not holding me????

Fine, then I'll just come to you!








No comments:

Post a Comment