Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Catchup

It shows I've been slacking on updating when it takes me 5 minutes to remember how to sign on to my site!  We've been having a fun and busy summer so far and I can't believe it's almost half over.  I'm 30 weeks and the time is flying by and my "To Do" list is getting longer!  I uploaded pictures from camera tonight and here are some of the highlights of the fun we've been having so far:


We've played baseball:
 
 Had some screen time:
Rode Bikes:

Then Cooled off with many days of swimming, popsicles, and ice cream:





Done lots of playing with all our cousins:












Spent time with Grandparents:




and Spent some quality time as a family of 3:




     
                             Wes caught his first fish!

Then we put him back...

 4th of July fireworks

More inner tube riding...





Showing me how me does his "Superman Jump".



We've even done some productive things to get ready for #2!




Hmm... Now what should we do?
I think we could all use a good nap!








No comments:

Post a Comment