Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Funny Sayings of Wes

Wes has really been talking up a storm lately.  In fact he NEVER stops which is exhausting! If he does stop that usually means you better check on what he's up to.  Here are a few of the funny things he's said:

While watching a movie the other night, they said something about a women and he turns to me and says "Mom, I need a woman."

While dressed up like Buzz lightyear:  "Mom you be woody,  Where's your woody dress? You could ask for one for christmas!"

Wes and I had gone to the zoo so when Jon got home I told him to tell Daddy what we had done that day.  to which Wes exclaimed- "We went to Disney World!"  I think we'll just play along with that one and save lots of money over the years!

I asked Wes what he learned about in Bible class and he told me Barbie and Ken.  (They had learned about Adam and Eve and had a Barbie and Ken doll)   Too much toy story???

While putting him to bed one night:  "Mom there's nothing scared about,  Travis keeps monsters away."

When we get onto him for talking back or saying something not nice he'll say.  "Ohhh I was just kidding."
I think that only got him out of trouble the first few times, we've caught on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment